[S] Cascade. [S] Cascade.

Oh Andrew,

Great work as always, I think I can safely say (like you don't already know) that everyone in the community appreciates and thanks you for all your work and dedication to Homestuck.

Troll Physics Collab Troll Physics Collab

What.

I don't know if you guys understand what "troll physics" is, but a majority of those aren't even the right use of the joke.

I stopped watching after the Doritos shit, the first 2 (which were from the original troll physics threads) were the right usage.

All that other shit was newgrounds intuition/garbage, if you're going to make a whole collab on a subject I'd recommend you understand the context of the jokes you make.

Also this is criticism, I'm telling you you guys use the joke completely wrong and suggesting you learn of what you joke.

This is just another proof that these kids that spam memes and use them frequently don't even know what they're talking about or quoting.

L4D Zoey´s Gonna Wild L4D Zoey´s Gonna Wild

10 this time :)

Truly epic.

Me and my penis thank you.

gun-b responds:

Heheheheh, thanks!!
And you´re welcome... for you and you penis!

George Costanza SB George Costanza SB

the good flash store called, you're the top seller

this is insanely perfect for prank calls.

B.A.L.L.Z B.A.L.L.Z

Great.

I seriously enjoyed this. It has a classic feel to it and the constant rolling instead of controlling the ball directly really added a fresh dimension on games similar to this.

SMB 3 Turntable SMB 3 Turntable

Turntable? More like MP3 player.

I opened this up expecting to be able to maybe scratch a disk and make some funky beats, but what I got was a over glorified Mp3 player with a couple songs.

This is in no way a flash. What I suggest is learning how to do what i mentioned above and have something else too, but 4 songs you listen to isn't cutting it.

Speedcore 300 Speedcore 300

Eh it alright

It's a nice track, but to be honest it just dances around and it never hits a climax as far as the beats/sounds go.

Other than that excellent, but doesn't quite reach what it could have been.

HNI responds:

Thanks for giving a responsible review.
And thanks.
I actually made this song in just one day, so it could have been better i guess.

Ghosts N Goblins (Metal Remix) Ghosts N Goblins (Metal Remix)

Nice

It's a nice song with some nice beats, but it gets a bit rough further on in.

The sounds kinda just go mushy and bleh, but overall it's a great song and it can have alot of use for artists.

Nice work.

T3CHN0-DR34M responds:

Thanks a lot and yeah, I know what you mean, you should have heard it BEFORE I revised the crap out of it! Trust me, much better now lol.

Tetris Remix [Final] Tetris Remix [Final]

So?

Ok i understand that it's a tetris remix, but honestly it's not an original idea.

You took the tetris theme and added techno beats.

It's great, but it's not amazing.....

Well anyway good work on this it's really great